Terms & Conditions
The website https://themark.gr/ is an e-commerce store for the sale of products https://themark.gr/ (henceforth referred to as the on-line store or website) that has been created and operated by the Company with the corporate name of “ALKIVIADIS KONSTANTINIDIS AND ASSOCIATES GP” that is based in Patras (GEMI : 34780316000) and which is legally represented, with TIN: 099728653, e-mail contact address [email protected] telephone support line of the on-line store: 2610 224699 (henceforth for the sake of brevity known as the Company).
The Company reserves the right to amend, suspend, discontinue the operation of this website and / or the services provided therein, for reasons of maintenance, improvement, etc., at any whatsoever time and without notice, without prejudice to the rights that are derived by visitors and third party bodies under the law or a contract with the Company.
The Company reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of use at any whatsoever time, without prior notice, and visitors are required to always check for potential changes and where they continue its use it is presumed that they accept the amended terms and conditions.
The entire content on the website, which indicatively includes and is not limited to texts, news, graphics, photographs, plans, illustrations, services provided and generally all manner of files constitute the objective of the Company’s copyright and is governed by national and international Copyright provisions, with the exception of explicitly recognised third party rights. It is consequently expressly forbidden in any whatsoever manner to reproduce, republish, copy, store, sell, transmit, distribute, publish, execute, “download”, translate, modify in any whatsoever manner in part or in summary, without the Company’s express prior written consent. It is moreover prohibited, to distort, mutilate or modify in any whatsoever manner, as well as insult the creator due to the presentation conditions of the works. Especially in relation to this website’s databases, the temporary or permanent reproduction of the databases by any means and form, in whole or in part, the translation, adaptation, arrangement and any whatsoever other modification of the databases, any whatsoever form of distribution of the databases or copies thereof to the public is prohibited, as well as any whatsoever announcement, demonstration or presentation of the databases to the public, any whatsoever reproduction, distribution, announcement, demonstration or presentation to the public of the results of the acts translating, adapting, arranging and converting the databases. Everything else that is contained on our website pages and which constitutes a registered trademark or copyrighted product of third parties shall have recourse to their own sphere of responsibility and has nothing to do with our website. The domain names https://themark.gr/ has been legally assigned by the National Telecommunications and Post Commission (EETT) to the Company, which inter alia also has the exclusive right of its use. The Company furthermore prohibits any whatsoever third party from registering an identical domain name in accordance with the more specific distinctions and conditions of the law.
The logos, brand names, trademarks and features that are contained on the website belong to the Company and / or the persons that are cited as owners of the relevant rights on the website, and are protected in accordance with the applicable legislation on industrial and Intellectual property.
It is expressly forbidden in any whatsoever manner to use, reproduce, republish, copy, store, sell, transmit, distribute, publish, execute, download, translate, modify in any whatsoever manner in part or in summary, the website’s content and the services offered therein, without the Company’s explicit prior written permission. As an exception, it is permitted to individually store and copy parts of the content on a simple PC for strictly personal use, without the intention of commercial or other exploitation and always upon the condition of indicating its source of origin, without this in any whatsoever manner implying a granting of intellectual property rights.
Obligations of visitors / users
Users agree, accept and guarantee that they shall use the platform and the services in accordance with these terms and conditions and in the appropriate and legal manner and only for legal purposes, and by way of example and not restrictively, users must not:
- • Receive, transmit or access any whatsoever content that violates any whatsoever copyrights and copyright law, in breach of the trust, which is pornographic, obscene, racist, threatening, offensive, defamatory or otherwise illegal,
- • transmit any whatsoever electronic content, including viruses that cause or may cause damage or injury to any whatsoever degree to the Company and / or the computer systems of other users,
- • disclose their own sensitive personal information or that of any whatsoever third party in conversations or on message boards.
Visitors are required to refrain from using this website, the website e-mail, chat rooms and the fora (forums) or any whatsoever other manner way of expression through this website or the accounts of the e-shop https://themark.gr/ on social media sites, e.g. instagram, Facebook, etc., for posting, publishing, transmitting information, data and content in general, in any whatsoever form, which is illegal, unlawful, abusive, defamatory and / or false, threatening, deceptive, extortionate, abusive, provocative, offensive, obscene, vulgar, blasphemous, pornographic, racist, and shall also not adopt behaviours that are contrary to the Netiquette Code of Conduct on the Internet.
Visitors to / users of the website must on the one hand, comply with the applicable laws and regulations, and on the other hand, refrain from every illegal and abusive use of the content and services on the Company's website. Any whatsoever damage that may be caused to the Company resulting from the misuse or improper use of its services by the visitor shall fall within the visitor’s sole sphere of responsibility. The Company reserves the right to take action by any whatsoever appropriate legal means against the visitor to stop the violation and prevent its recurrence in the future, not excluding the claim for compensation against the visitor for potentially caused damages.
Disclaimers and Limitations of Internet Liability
The Company shall make every effort so that all the content and information that is displayed on its website is defined by accuracy, clarity, correctness, completeness, timeliness and availability. The Company however, does not under any circumstances guarantee and is consequently not responsible (not even through negligence) for any whatsoever damages that may be caused to visitors / users, through their use of its website. The content and services that are provided by the Company are on an “as is” basis without any express or implied warranties, formulated or assumed, and which beyond of course being subject to the guarantees of satisfactory quality, suitability, inviolable compatibility, safety and accuracy are all expressly denied by the Company. The Company shall not be liable under any circumstances for any whatsoever loss (liquidated or non-liquidated, which indicatively and not restrictively consists of loss of profits, data, lost profits, monetary satisfaction, etc.) by users / visitors of its website, or third parties, due to a reason related to the operation or not, the use of the website, any inability to provide services / information provided by it or due to any unauthorised interference by third parties to products / services / information that are available through it. The Company shall make every possible effort for the proper operation of its Network, but does not under any circumstances guarantee that the operations of its website or servers shall be uninterrupted or without any kind of faults, free of viruses and similar elements, whether it relates to its Website or to another site or server through which its content is transmitted.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Any whatsoever material or data that is obtained or acquired through using the service shall be at your own risk and responsibility and you are solely responsible for any whatsoever damages to the computer system or loss of data that results from the receipt of the said material or your data. The Company and its service providers do not express any statements, warranties terms or other conditions in relation to any whatsoever of the products or services that were purchased or acquired through the service or any transactions that were conducted through the service and shall not be responsible for any whatsoever use of confidential or private information by the sellers or other users.
Whilst the Company takes reasonable steps for safeguarding and preventing unauthorised access to your information and registration, we cannot be held responsible for the actions of those who gain unauthorised access, and cannot make any representations, warranties, terms or conditions, express, tacit or otherwise, on how we shall prevent unauthorised access to your personal information. The Company states that it thoroughly monitors the level of security of its offered services in the electronic environment, with the use of anti-virus and malware programs. It is recommended that visitors use anti-virus software while browsing this website.
The Company shall not under any circumstances be held liable for any whatsoever damages (whether non-liquidated, direct, incidental, indirect, criminal, special or otherwise) that arise from or which are in any whatsoever manner related to unauthorised third party access to registration information or data regardless of whether the damages in question are based on contract, objective liability, tort or other theories of liability, as well as independently of whether the Company has issued a factual or presumptive notice that the damages were likely to occur.
Exclusion of Prompts - Tips
No sections of the content provided to the website users / visitors constitute and shall not be directly or indirectly considered in any case as encouraging, advising or prompting any whatsoever act or omission; but are on the contrary it is up to the sole discretion and responsibility of users / visitors after evaluation to act based upon their own personal will, excluding any whatsoever liability of the Company, in accordance with the hereinabove determinations.
Personal Data - Statement
The Company does not collect individual information for each item of your personal data (such as your name, email address or other contact information) unless you specifically and knowingly provide such information. The Company does not collect information about other websites you visit, programs that are operating on your computer, passwords that you use, or any other keys that open fields that have been identified as sensitive by the operator of such websites.
The information that is mentioned above is collected using a “cookie”. The “cookie” is a small string of text stored by your browser on your computer hard drive. Our “cookies” do not contain information that is identified with personal data.
Most browsers automatically accept “cookies”, but you can usually change your browser settings to prevent it. Where you do not wish to accept “cookies”, please refer to your browser “help” file on the Internet to learn about how to block all the “cookies” or visitors shall receive a warning before installing a “cookie” for any of the cookie files from their terminal equipment.
This privacy statement may on occasions be amended in order to comply with the applicable law, or to reflect the current business practices, without prior notice. We request that you periodically check this page about any whatsoever changes that may be made.
If you have any whatsoever questions regarding this Privacy Statement or the data processing procedures, please contact us through this website.
Links to websites
The information on this website is subject to change without prior notice and without any obligation or responsibility on our part. The content of the website location is provided to visitors for the purpose of convenience and exclusively consists of non-binding information. You do not have the right to create links to this website location without our prior written consent.
We shall make every reasonable effort so that the information that is contained on this website location is accurate.We are moreover not making any statements or providing any warranties in relation to the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or non-infringement of rights or suitability of the information provided for a specific purpose. We shall not under any circumstances accept any whatsoever liability towards any person for damages, whether these are direct, indirect, specific, ancillary, criminal or otherwise and for any whatsoever use or inability to use this website location or its contents, which indicatively includes any whatsoever damages through lost profits, downtime, loss of programs or other data in your information management system or otherwise. You are exclusively responsible for taking all the necessary precautions and ensuring that whatever you choose to use does not contain such elements as viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other elements of a destructive nature. We are not providing warranties or representations of any whatsoever type regarding other third party websites that you may access through this website location.
Terms and Conditions of use of Coupons
1. The coupons are only available in electronic form, they can be used exclusively for new online purchases through the online store https://themark.gr/. The coupon contains a code that you must enter in the "Coupon Code" field when completing your order (check-out) in order for the value of the coupon to be deducted from the amount payable in your shopping cart.
2. The coupons are linked to the newsletter promotion and are valid for the purchase of themark.gr products, in any case each coupon also states in which categories it cannot be used.
3. The voucher can be used within the time period of their acquisition and will not be accepted outside/beyond each time period.
4. The coupon cannot be combined with other coupons of a different promotion. It also cannot be combined with coupons of the same promotion, i.e. only one coupon can be used per new online purchase/order and each coupon can only be used once.
5. Coupons cannot be used for products that are already on sale or on offer at themark.gr.
6. Vouchers are not exchangeable or redeemable for money.
7. In the case of using the coupon and subsequently canceling, either partially or fully, the purchase order, the value of the coupon is not refunded, but the coupon is cancelled.
8. The Company does not bear any responsibility, civil or criminal, for any loss by the recipient of the coupon, as well as for the case of the recipient's inability to redeem the coupon for reasons not attributable to the Company.
9. The Company reserves the right to change or modify the applicable terms and conditions for the use of discount coupons/codes at any time prior to their redemption. Such changes, modifications, additions or deletions to the terms and conditions of the use of vouchers prior to their redemption shall be effective immediately upon their notification, which may be given by any convenient means including, but not limited to, the opening validity of supplementary or amending or new terms and conditions on the company's website. Any use of the website http://themark.gr managed by the company after such change or modification before the redemption of the coupons by the user will be considered as acceptance by the recipient of such changes, modifications, additions or deletions.
10. The Company may, at any time, terminate, or modify, or suspend or discontinue the offer of discount coupons/codes and terminate and/or deactivate their validity after relevant notification to the owners of the coupons, which may to be given by any appropriate means including, indicatively but not limited to, the relevant announcement on the company's website http://biketoys.gr. The continued use of the website http://biketoys.gr by the user and after such announcement constitutes in any case acceptance of these changes.
11. For any questions or queries regarding the use of the coupon, you can contact us by email at [email protected] or by phone at +30 2610 224 699.