PRIVACY - CONFIDENTIALITY POLICY
Welcome to https://themark.gr/
Our Company is very serious about protecting the privacy of its customers / users of its services. We have accordingly implemented the following protection policy, which ensures that the high levels of services offered are in line with the current legislative framework.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) has been implemented in the countries of the European Union since 25 May 2018. It introduces new rules regarding confidentiality notices, as well as the processing, and in parallel with the business and internal information systems of our company, the website https://themark.gr/, has been designed in such a manner so as to comply with the following national and international legislation regarding data protection and user privacy: - EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR / EC / 2016/679), - EU Data Protection Directive 1995 (DPD) on the security of personal data.
1. Data Controller Details
The details of our Company are as follows:
Corporate Name: ALKIVIADIS KONSTANTINIDIS & ASSOCIATES GP (General Partnership)
Tax Office: PATRAS I
Email: [email protected]
Contact Phone No: 2610 224699
In relation to any clarifications and the provision of information, users / visitors may contact the Company via this website.
This policy designates the terms and conditions that are observed by our Company for protecting the privacy of users of https://themark.gr/. This policy contains the rules that we implement in any collection and processing of your personal data and we ensure that the confidentiality of this information is observed.
The submission of your personal data on your part shall imply that you consent to this data being used by the employees of our company for the reasons that are stated herein. Our company requires that its employees and the maintainers of its website provide you with the security level that is stated in this Confidentiality Policy. We collect and process your personal data only when it is absolutely necessary. We shall never sell, assign, lease, distribute or disclose your personal data in any whatsoever manner. If you are under the age of 16, you MUST have your parents’ consent before using the services of our website
For the purposes herein, the following definitions apply:
- a) “Processing” - any task or series of tasks that is performed by the Company with or without the assistance of automated methods and applied to personal data, such as collection, registration, organisation, retention or storage, modification, export, use, transmission, dissemination or any other form of disposal, correlation or combination, interconnection, blocking, deletion, destruction.
- b) “Cookie” - a short text of software code, which is sent for storage by the Internet server of the Company to the user’s computer on each entry by the latter to the Website, in order to record the selected browsing history of the user within https://themark.gr/.
- c) “Website” - the website that is accessible through the domain name of https://themark.gr/ including all of its webpages.
- d) “Personal data” - any whatsoever information relating to Internet users of the Website
- e) “Consent” - the free, explicit and specific declaration of intent that is expressed in a clear and fully informed manner and by which the users, after having been informed in advance, accept that the personal data concerning them may be processed.
- f) "User" - the internet user of the Website https://themark.gr/ to which the data refers and whose identity is known or may be verified, i.e. can be directly or indirectly determined.
4. Types of Data
Upon (a) logging in and using the Website; (b) subscribing to the newsletter via emails; (c) creating a personal account; and (d) purchasing products, the users of https://themark.gr/ provide the Company with the following types of their personal data:
a. Upon entry and use
- • Internet Protocol Address (IP Address).
- • Data for navigating the Website.
- • Data regarding any executed transactions.
b. Upon subscribing to the newsletter via e-mails
- • E-mail address
c. Upon creating a personal account
- • E-mail address.
- • Password.
- • Given name & surname.
- • Contact details.
d. Upon purchasing products
- • Product / service order information.
- • Payment execution information
The Company does not store personal data of its users - customers that is related to the online payment of its products, such as numbers and credit card codes. This type of data is collected and exclusively processed by and under the responsibility of the cooperating bank during the process of executing and completing each sale via the redirect method, i.e. the method of transferring the user through the website to a website under the responsibility of the said payment institution. Transactions shall be governed by the transaction terms of the cooperating bank.
Furthermore, the Company does not collect or gain accesses in any whatsoever manner to the sensitive personal data of its users - customers. Your data on our website is simple personal data and does not include sensitive personal data (such as ethnicity, race, religion, trade unionism, and biometric, genetic or medical data).
In the event where any whatsoever User posts sensitive data on our Website, such sensitive data shall be removed as soon as it comes to our attention.
5. Purposes of Processing
The Company collects and processes the personal data of its users - customers that are mentioned hereinabove, for the following purposes:
- • Immediate and efficient receipt of orders and provision of ordered products / services
- • Technical capability for the smooth operation of the Website.
- • User friendly and easy operation of the Website.
- • Improving the on-line experience when providing our services.
- • Execution of our Company’s contractual obligations towards the Users of the Website.
- • Improving and renewing our products and services in order that they meet the needs of our customers, as much as possible.
- • Sending informative emails to the subscribers of the information service via emails.
Upon completing the process of creating a personal account or the process of subscribing to the information service via emails or the process of ordering services, you accept the receipt of commercial communications, advertisements and / or commercial content or purpose regarding our company or third party services. Our Company collects and processes personal data of its users - customers exclusively and only for the aforementioned purposes and only to the absolutely necessary extent for effectively servicing these purposes. These data are always related, appropriate and not more than what is required in view of the hereinabove purposes, and are accurate and are subjected to updating where necessary. Furthermore, the data in question shall only be retained during the period that is required for completing the purposes of its collection and processing and shall be deleted upon its completion.
The personal data that you provide to our company through this website in other manners shall be retained for as long as you wish to enjoy our services and related updates as above, and you can revoke your consent at any given point in time. In the case of concluding a sales contract with our company, a reasonable period for retaining your personal data is five years from the completion of the sales contract. The period for which your personal data may be additionally retained depends upon the relevant obligations of our company that is provided in the current Legislation (tax, etc.) and the provisions in the law for their maximum retention period. It is also possible to extend the data retention period for reasons of proof before the Courts of the fulfilment of our contractual obligations or in case, where it is required by a rule of law or complying with the instructions of Public or Independent Authorities.
Our Company undertakes the processing of the personal data of users of the Website:
(a) either in the cases where every user has consented, having previously been informed with this policy about the type of data, the purpose and extent of processing, the recipients or the categories of recipients,
b) or in cases where the processing is necessary for executing the respective order that has been assigned by the user to the Company.
Specifically, upon entering the Website and voluntarily providing your personal data during the process of subscribing to the information service via emails, creating an account and ordering products, as well as any whatsoever communication with us, you provide us with your consent for collecting and processing said data upon the terms and conditions herein.
The declaration of your consent to collecting and processing all or some of your personal data may be revoked at any whatsoever time by exercising the right of objection, as provided in this policy.
Our Website operates with cookies. For further information, please visit the Cookies Policy.
8. Commercial Communications
When creating a personal account, as well as when providing your e-mail address, you also provide us with your consent to receive e-mails informing you about the Company's services.
In these types of e-mails, our Company shall clearly and unequivocally notify you of our identity and enable you to object and request the termination of communication in a simple and easy manner.
9. Confidentiality & Information Security
The process of processing personal data by the Company is carried out in a manner that ensures its confidentiality. It is specifically carried out exclusively and only by its personnel authorised for this purpose, while all appropriate organisational and technical measures are taken for the security of data and to protect it against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, alteration, prohibited dissemination or access and any another form of unlawful processing.
10. Transmission to Third Parties
Our Company does not provide your personal data or interconnect its file for financial or other consideration with any whatsoever third party private companies, natural or legal persons, public authorities or services or other organisations.
11. User Rights
Our Company undertakes all the necessary actions both during the collection phase, as well as in each subsequent phase of processing your personal data, so that you have full opportunity to exercise your legal rights, i.e. the rights of information, access and objection, as there are described below.
- • the identity of the Company;
- • the purposes of processing;
- • the data recipients;
- • any third parties to which the data is transmitted;
- • your rights.
b) You furthermore have the right to request and receive the following information from our Company within a reasonable period of time and in a comprehensible and clear manner:
- • All data of a personal nature relating to you, as well as its origin.
- • The purposes of the processing, the recipients or the categories of recipients.
- • The development in the processing for the period of time since your previous update or information.
c) You moreover have the right to object in writing to our Company with a request for specific action in respect of your personal data, such as correction, restriction, temporary non-use, locking, non-transmission or deletion. In the event where you request the deletion of your personal data, our Company shall have the right to justifiably reject the relevant request and inform you accordingly where the data whose deletion is requested is necessary for executing the contract concluded with you .
Our company desires and attempts to immediately satisfy your legal rights. Where any of your requests have not been answered within one month, we shall inform you where we will require an additional extension of one more month or inform you about the reasons why we are unable to satisfy your request, whereby you will decide whether you want to file a complaint at the competent supervising Authority:
Offices of the Personal Data Protection Authority: 1-3 Kifisia Avenue, Post Code 115 23, Athens
Telephone Switchboard: +30-210 6475600
FAX: +30-210 6475628
E-mail: [email protected]
In the event where you believe that your personal data has been affected in any whatsoever manner, you may contact the Hellenic Personal Data Protection Authority, as aforementioned.
12. International Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
In the event where a provision in this policy is revoked by a decision of a competent Court as being illegal, invalid and non-enforceable, this fact shall not affect the rest of its provisions, which shall remain in force and be normally implemented.
I consent to the processing of my personal data in order to receive information from the company with the corporate name of “ALKIVIADIS KONSTANTINIDIS & ASSOCIATES GP” about any other new services / products.